Name: Jacob Tfelt-Hansen, MD, DMSc
Born: Hillerød, Denmark
Age: 38 year
1. Medical degree 1999, Copenhagen University
2. Doctor of medical science (DMSc) 2007, Copenhagen University
1. Senior Scientist. Laboratory of Molecular Cardiologi, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen University, Denmark 1.1.2004-
2. Training in Cardiology at Rigshospitalet, Frederiksberg and Bispebjerg Hospital, Copenhagen University 1.1.2006-
3. 33 months. Research fellow, Brigham and Womens Hospital, Harvard University 1.4.2001-1.1.2004
4. 18 months medical training Region Sjælland 1.9.1999 - 28.2.2001
Main research field
Arrhythmias, Sudden cardiac death, and Brugada Syndrom.
54 peer reviewed papers (H index 13)
Editorial board membership
World Journal of Cardiology, Journal of Geriatric Cardiology
Scientific Honorary Medal 2009, Danish society of theoretic and applied therapy.
Scientific society memberships
Danish Society of Cardiology, co-chair of working group of inherited heart disease from 2011. Danish society of theoretic and applied therapy.
More than 20 journals including Heart Rhythm, Cardiovascular Research, Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology. Grants: French National Research Agency, welcome trust
Professor Edward Brown Division of Endocrinology, Brigham and Women’s Hospital and Harvard Medical School, USA
Associate Professor Christine Albert, Brigham and Women’s Hospital and Harvard Medical School, USA
Senior Lecture Elijah R Behr, St George's University of London, UK.